(Sam,Guan,Ann,vinnie=D)
(Wedding Car BMW CCP 8=D)
(cRAZY dd)
(Wooo~long time no c tis look=D)
(Beh Shoyk look)I so like kacau her=D
(Our stand by 2 dating le..haha)
(So Funny ....)
(ops....dun bully my DD arh...=D)
2day is KENT OH wedding...
(Our stand by 2 dating le..haha)
(So Funny ....)
(ops....dun bully my DD arh...=D)2day is my ''dulan day''
they say v me ,lookin louis at XXX v.....
I dun blive
I thk they mayb ''mata merah''
dun like our hapi now...
but....
I dun noe wat i can do now....
i hate myself ,
y too stupid so much? y i wan like tat?
I hate u....
u say just love me 1person,
but u nt like tat...
u just noe hurt me....
i hate u, hate myself...
2day is KENT OH wedding...
I n my DD stand by go 2 ''6foo hotel''
Waaaa....so ronmatic,
thking me n louis .....
Haiz...
SadsadSad.....


没有评论:
发表评论